Overseas Landlords & Income Tax


When resident in the UK, it is entirely the Landlords responsibility to inform the Revenue & Customs of rental income received, and to pay any tax due.


Where the Landlord is resident outside the UK during a Standard Contract, he will require an exemption certificate from the Revenue & Customs before he can receive rental balances without deduction of tax.


Where we are managing the property we will provide advice and assistance on applying for such exemption.

© South Wales Property Investors & Lettings, 2023

Website designed and powered by AgentPro